The ICECARE 7” Mobile Field Assistant is a new range of tablet PCs featuring the TI OMAP3 AM3715 CPU and Android 2.3.4 OS. The tablet PC increases field service productivity and efficiency by allowing field workers to capture and record, track and locate as well as access and update information in real-time.
The ICECARE is integrated with a selection of wireless communication technologies such as WCDMA/HSDPA, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, and Bluetooth 2.1 to keep mobile workers connected with the back-office. The built-in GPS antenna provides access to Location-Based Services, tracking, and navigation applications.
Key features of ICECARE tablet PCs:
- Front and rear-facing CMOS cameras, 13.56MHz RFID reader and 1D laser/2D imager scan engine for error-free data collection
- Two hot-swappable battery packs provide 11.1V 1880mAh capacity for extended operation time
- Approved for semi-ruggedness to meet the demands of tough outdoor environments
- Dust-tight and protected against water splashed against the component from any direction with IP64 rating
- Operating temperature range of -10ºC ~ 40ºC
- Can be stored under temperature range of -10ºC ~ 60ºC
- Passed the 1.2m drop test on all sides 26 times