IEI (ICP Electronics Inc), distributed in Australia by ICP Electronics Australia introduces the Afolux AFL-057A 5.7” Power over Ethernet all-in-one panel PCs for home automation, building control and security applications.
The AFL-057A PoE all-in-one panel PCs integrate the ultra low power Intel Atom Z510/Z530 processor (up to 1.6GHz), an LCD touch panel and PoE function into a compact, fanless form factor for easy installation.
The AFL-057A is IEEE 802.3af compliant, which eliminates the need for AC outlets. The IEEE 802.3af PoE standard ensures that 12.95W of DC power is supplied to each connected device.
PoE technology allows the panel PCs to safely transfer power and data to remote devices via the one cable (standard category 5e) within an Ethernet network.
Key features of AFL-057A 5.7” PoE all-in-one panel PCs:
- Generous 5.7" LCD panel features LED backlit resistive touch screen
- 1x compact flash slot
- IP64 front panel protection from dust and spills
- Low power consumption
- Wide operating temperature of -20ºC to 60ºC
- Intel Z510P/Z530P 1.6GHz processor supports full hardware decoding for H.264, MPEG2, VC1, and WMV9
- Eliminates the need for software decoding, avoiding the risk of overloading the processor
- Optimised multitasking with amazingly low CPU resource utilisation
- Intel AtomZ530P processor allows for super-smooth video playback