IEI (ICP Electronics Inc), distributed in Australia by ICP Electronics Australia has announced the release of the MODAT-200 order entry PDA for hospitality applications.
In addition to restaurant order taking, MODAT-200 order entry PDAs are designed to print receipts, check reservations and table status as well as collect feedback from diners or customers.
Available in a compact, stylish and ergonomic design, the MODAT-200 order entry PDAs are packed with features such as:
- 3.5-inch sunlight readable, high brightness TFT touch screen with stylus input
- Micro SD slot, mini USB, WLAN 802.11b/g connectivity and Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
- IP54 rating
- 667MHz ARM CPU with built-in hardware codec (H.264/MPEG4/VC-1) and 2D/3D graphics acceleration
- Comes with built-in Windows Mobile 6.5
Key advantages of the MODAT-200 order entry PDAs
- Real-time information for restaurant wait staff to provide their guests with superior service quality
- Staff can take orders accurately and easily, minimising the possibility of errors especially when customers request a change
- Notifies staff immediately by built-in PDA vibration, speaker, headset or display flash options
- Provides real-time information such as the special of the day, happy hour, sold out and hot selling alerts
Attractive and lightweight, the MODAT-200 touch screen order entry PDAs are essential devices for any restaurant application.