Because of its anti-vibration and Anti-shock Design, the TANK-800-D525 is suitable for installation on moving objects. It is now available from ICP Electronics Australia .
The TANK-800 also features a Versatile Expansion Interface which gives the user connection to additional circuits or expansion boards to the system via IEI riser card. The 3-slot Fanless Embedded System provides flexible function enhancement and simplifies system integration for use in most industrial applications.
- The TANK-800-D525 comes fully equipped with an Intel Atom D525 1.8 Ghz dual-core processor.
- The system supports multi-connectivity with 4x USB 2.0, 1x SATA 3Gb/s, 2x Gbe LAN ports and 6 COM ports.
- Supports this rugged PC System Memory in 1x 204-pin 800MHz DDR3 SDRAM SO-
- The Cable-less concept offers a strong hardware design and promises a reliable combination of embedded components.
- DIMM Slot (Max to 2GB) On-board 1GB DDR3 memory. an extended temperature fanless design support of -20ºC~70ºC.
- A Redundant dual 9V~36V DC input plus a flexible PCI/PCIe expansion slots satisfy customised requirements.