ICP Electronics Australia introduces a new range of wide 10” and 10” touch screen panel PCs to their existing 15”, wide 15”, 17” and wide 19” AFOLUX GEN II panel PCs.
The new wide 10” and 10” touch screen AFOLUX GEN II panel PCs feature Intel Atom N2800 processor and Intel NM10 Express Chipset from IEI Technology. The release of these small-size panel PCs completes the AFOLUX GEN II panel PC series, providing greater choice for a range of applications.
Key features of new AFOLUX GEN II panel PCs:
- Internal 1066 MHz 204-pin DDR3 SO-DIMM socket
- 2 GB of DDR3 memory module
- Supports up to 4 GB system memory
- Built-in 2-megapixel webcam with AF, AE and AWB capabilities
- EM/Mifare RFID reader makes the panel PC ideal for building and home automation applications
- Sleek flat-bezel design is stylish and easy to maintain
- IP64 compliant front panels prevent water and dust damage
- IEI’s unique One Key Recovery software solution