IEI (ICP Electronics Inc), distributed in Australia by ICP Electronics Australia introduces the IceRock-08A fanless industrial tablet PCs with 8” touch screen.
The IceRock-08A touch screen tablet PCs are powered by Intel Atom Z530P with full hardware acceleration while their high graphic performance supports H.264, MPEG1/2/4, VC-1/WMV9 high definition decoding, eliminating the need for software decoding.
The IceRock-08A fanless industrial tablet PCs are suitable for use in any industry requiring ultimate mobility without compromising on performance.
The wireless LAN integrated PIFA antenna on the IceRock ensures an uninterrupted wireless connection and provides up to IEEE 802.11n wide bandwidth operation, while the preinstalled Bluetooth module (transmission up to 20m) communicates with a wider range of electronic devices from mobile phones to barcode readers.
Key features of IceRock-08A fanless industrial tablet PCs:
- Lightweight at only 1kg
- Low-power user-friendly tablet PC
- IP62 rated front panel provides resistance to spills and dust
- Generous 8” LED backlit TFT LCD with touch screen
- Up to 4 hours’ battery life
- Mobile broadband internet connection over 3G mobile phone networks possible
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness for optimum visibility and energy efficiency
- 8x programmable function keys to access frequently used applications with the touch of a button
- Built-in 1.3 mega pixel video intercom device for real time communication with a webcam suitable for use in low light situations
- Built-in G-Sensor automatically toggles between portrait and landscape display modes for better viewing experience