ICP Electronics Australia introduces an embedded system with 2nd Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 desktop processor and Intel H61 Express chipset.
Suitable for digital signage applications requiring remote control management, system backup and recovery, the ECN-680A-H61 comes integrated with Intel HD Graphics technology to deliver high-performance graphics and media processing without a discrete graphics card.
Designed for scalability and cost optimisation, the ECN-680A-H61 allows one DIMM per channel of DDR3 1333 MHz.
Key features of ECN-680A-H61 embedded system:
- USB 3.0 supports super speed data transmission
- TPM V1.2 hardware security support provided by the TPM module
- Dual-channel 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM DIMM supports up to 8 GB memory
- High-performance graphics engine with H.264, full AVC, VC-1 and MPEG-2 decoding acceleration
- Dual display feature achieved with a dual DVI interface
- DVI-I, DVI-D and HDMI display interfaces support high resolution with audio output for digital signage applications
- Easy-to-install SATA hard drive
- Wide range DC power input support (9 V to 36 V) for industrial applications