The IPS-3082GC-24V PoE managed industrial Ethernet switches provide advanced network control and security management to stay in a higher level of automation control networks.
The rugged IPS-3082GC-24V supports Ethernet redundancy protocols, ORing and O-Chain, with recovery time of less than 10 milliseconds and up to 250 nodes for network security and reliability. The PoE managed industrial Ethernet switches are also environment friendly, supporting ‘Green Power Schedule’ to allow the user to set the desired power accordingly, effectively eliminating energy wastage.
The Ethernet switches are ideal for surveillance applications that handle large video image and data transmission.
Key features of IPS-3082GC-24V PoE managed industrial Ethernet switches:
- 8 x integrated ports with PoE (P.S.E) function and 2GB combo ports
- IP31 grade rugged aluminium housing
- Extended temperature range of -40ºC~+75ºC
- Plug & Play design and fault relay alarm function for auto notifications
- User-friendly device is easy to implement in industrial on-site applications
- Power Boost function supports wide-range 12~36 VDC power inputs and generates 50VDC P.S.E power output per port
- Each port provides 15.4W to work in harsh environments such as IP surveillance, wireless AP, etc.
- Redundant power system enables power backup