ICP Electronics Australia presents the new range of embedded computer boards from IEI Technology.
The WAFER-OT-Z650/Z670 is a 3.5" embedded computer board based on the Intel Atom Z650/Z670 processor. These embedded boards are ideal for applications including industrial tablets, retail point-of-sale systems, and high performance digital signage.
The Intel Atom processor Z6xx series is a highly optimised platform with small form-factor and low-power design, enabling the new embedded board to be utilised on industrial portable devices.
The power-packed features make the WAFER-OT-Z650/Z670 ideal fanless embedded systems for digital signage and other high-performance applications.
Key features of WAFER-OT-Z650/Z670 embedded computer boards:
- Supports dual display with 1 x HDMI and 1 x 18-bit single-channel LVDS
- On-board 800MHz 1GB DDR2 SDRAM support and HDMI
- 18-bit single-channel LVDS display output
- Ultra low power consumption
- I/O options include 7 x USB ports, 1 x SATA 3Gb/s connector, 1 x SD slot, 4 x COM ports, and an audio connector
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 600 graphics engine supports HDMI and up to 1080p video decoding
- Supports Windows 7, WES 2011 and MeeGo operating systems
- Supports DDR2 memory