A range of high performance fanless embedded systems featuring 2nd Generation Intel mobile Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron processor, TANK-700-QM67 rugged vehicle monitoring systems incorporate high quality components that generate less heat while maintaining high system performance.
The fanless design of TANK-700-QM67 eliminates system failure caused by fans and extends the lifetime of the device.
Key features of TANK-700-QM67 rugged vehicle monitoring systems:
- Advanced Intel HD graphics card supports H.264/AVC-MPEG2/VC1, DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL 3.0
- Built-in 2GB DDR3 memory in a single DDR3 SO-DIMM slot (max. 4GB), dual combo Gigabit LAN ports, supporting Intel AMT 7.0
- Supports 8-channel video/audio capture and dual display by VGA/HDMI
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x SATA 6Gb/s port, 1 x CAN-Bus port and 8 x COM ports
- Dual-band 2.4/ 5GHz 802.11a/b/g/n 3T3R MIMO Wi-Fi allows high speed wireless transmission
- Redundant dual DC power input (9V~36V)
- CAN-bus interface with isolation
- Extended temperature fanless design supports a rugged temperature range of -20ºC to +70ºC