ICP Electronics Australia presents the RGS-7168GCP series managed redundant ring Ethernet switches by ORing.
The RGS-7168GCP series is a new range of managed redundant ring Ethernet switches with 16 x Gigabit combo ports and 8 x 100/1000Base-X SFP ports.
Designed to protect mission critical applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions with fast recovery technology, the RGS-7168GCP series Ethernet switches support Ethernet Redundancy protocol, O-Ring (recovery time < 20ms over 250 units of connection) and MSTP/RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1s/w/D).
The Thunder switch series is one of the most reliable choices for highly-managed and Gigabit fibre Ethernet applications.
Key features of RGS-7168GCP series managed Ethernet switches:
- Provides advanced IP based bandwidth management to limit the maximum bandwidth for each IP device
- User can configure an IP camera and NVR with more bandwidth and limit the other device's bandwidth
- Supports application-based QoS, setting priorities for data stream according to TCP/UDP port number
- Special IP police function will only permit an IP address with a MAC address to access the network, preventing hacking risk
- Advanced DOS/DDOS auto hardware-based prevention
- All functions can also be managed and centralised with Open-Vision 3.0, except for web-based interface, Telnet and console (CLI) configuration