ICP Electronics Australia presents the new UPC-V312-D525 12.1" aluminium rugged panel PCs from IEI Technology.
IEI’s 12.1" fanless panel PCs are equipped with the high performing Intel Atom D525 1.8GHz dual-core processors, which provide increased processor speed of 1.8GHz and support 800MHz DDR3 memory.
Key features of the UPC-V312-D525 rugged panel PCs:
- Eco-friendly LED backlit screen reduces power consumption and decreases eye strain for comfortable viewing experience
- Ultra rugged metal chassis and built-in SSD withstand the continuous shocks and jolts of forklifts
- Switches to second power input instantly and without interruption when main power is unavailable or during low voltage
- Dual-band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi, RFID, Bluetooth and GPS antennas deliver efficient communication
- CAN-bus interface with isolation
- Optional 4-channel analogue video capture card with BNC interface can help drivers reduce loss and damage to goods and assets while increasing safety
- IEI's One Key Recovery software allows the user to create a full system backup or restore to a previously made backup image with a single click