IEI (ICP Electronics Inc), distributed in Australia by ICP Electronics Australia introduces the TANK-101B-D525/N455 fanless embedded controllers with Dual Core Intel Atom D525 for transport applications.
Built rugged for harsh environments, the TANK-101B controller’s chassis has a durable aluminium alloy construction.
In addition to the dual core computing power delivered by Intel Atom D525, the fanless embedded controllers also offer CompactFlash/SATA DOM solid-state onboard memory, allowing them to withstand the harsh environments of the transport industry.
Key features of TANK-101B fanless embedded controllers:
- Isolation protection for device control is provided via COM and CAN communication
- Dual Realtek GbE LAN and 802.11b/g/n in place for high speed communication
- Supports versatile functions in a compact enclosure with fanless operation
- Fanless design with an extended operating temperature range of -20ºC ~ 70ºC (N455 model)
- Wide power input ranges from 9V to 36VDC with a typical voltage of 24VDC