IEI (ICP Electronics Inc), distributed in Australia by ICP Electronics Australia presents the new HD-SDI-BOX, a high-definition serial digital interface (HD-SDI) long distance signal transmission box for broadcasting and video transmission systems.
Supporting 720p/1080i video resolution, the HD-SDI-BOX signal transmission box combines the HD-SDI-BOX-M (Master) and the HD-SDI-BOX-S (Slave) to offer a high-definition serial digital interface (SDI) for long distance signal transmission.
The HD-SDI-BOX signal transmission box allows transmission of the HDMI or VGA video signal through a 100m coaxial cable without compression. Signal transmission distance can be extended by up to 200m by connecting an additional HD-SDI-BOX Slave system to the PC and display device.
The HD-SDI-BOX is ideal for applications such as digital signage, broadcasting and television studios.
Key features of the HD-SDI-BOX signal transmission box:
- Supports touch screen remote control linked through the RJ-45 Cat5 cable and RS-232 cable
- Signal transmission distance can be extended by up to 200m by using one HD-SDI-BOX Master and two HD-SDI-BOX Slave systems
- Connection distance can be extended even further by adding more HD-SDI-BOX Slave systems
- Single HD-SDI-BOX Slave system can extend the HD or SD video transmission distance from 100m up to 300m
- Supports 720p/1080i video resolution