ICP Electronics Australia introduces IEI's AVL-2000 Plus auto data server, an embedded system designed for in-vehicle use.
IEI's AVL-2000 Plus auto data servers feature Intel Atom processor, offering low power in a powerful package. The chipset is rounded off with the Intel US15WP.
The system also offers HSUPA/GPRS/GSM connection, Global Position System (GPS) and On-Board Diagnostic System (OBD) technology. Other peripherals include two USB ports, an RS-232/422/485 port, one Gbe port, video capture port and audio line-in and line-out jacks.
The AVL-200Plus auto data servers support 802.11b/g/n wireless networking capability.
Key features of IEI's AVL-2000 Plus auto data servers:
- Expanded connectivity with an SD card slot for data storage, VGA output port and NTSC/PAL video capture (120FPS@DI)
- Network connectivity via HSDPA/GPRS/GSM and Wi-Fi
- RS-232/422/485 serial port (RJ-45 interface) and 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- Fanless system with 1.1GHz Intel Atom Z510 CPU
- Pre-installed with 1GB 533MHz DDR2 memory
- Supports Windows XP and Windows 7 Embedded
- Supports vehicle power and is pre-installed with 4 GB CF card for OS