ICP Electronics Australia announces the release of IEI's AFL2-12A-D525 flat bezel panel PCs featuring Intel 2nd Gen Core i7/i5/i3 processors. The AFL2-12A-D525 flat bezel panel PCs offer high performance and low power consumption.
The AFL2-12A-HM65 is a new industrial panel that supports projected capacitive touch screen or 5-wire resistive type touch screen.
The panel features a 12.1" 600 units 1024 x 768 flat bezel LCD with LED backlight in addition to an IP64 compliant front panel with built-in 2x 1.5W speakers and microphone.
The D525 Intel Atom Dual Core CPU is designed to deliver superior performance, and can support applications with demanding graphics and 3D games while HD video playback does not cause any problems.
The AFL2-12A-D525 flat bezel panel PCs are ideal for use in almost all industrial and commercial application areas such as digital signage, retail, process control and visualisation as well as customer infotainment.
Key features of AFL2-12A-D525 flat bezel panel PCs:
- Interfaces include RS232 (DB-9 connector), RS232 (RJ45 connector), RS-422/485, Gbit LAN, 4x USB 2.0, mini-USB 2.0 and VGA
- 2.5" SATA Drive Bay, a SATA SSD slot as well as a CompactFlash II socket available for data storage
- Networking capabilities maximised with Dual Gbe LAN for high speed network applications and EM or Mifare RFID reader
- Memory slots include 1x 204-pin DDR3 SO-DIMM slot
- Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2T2R high speed wireless
- Wide operating temperature range of -20ºC ~60ºC
- Projected capacitive screen supports multi-touch and offers good sunlight readability
- Protective anti-scratch glass surface of the projective capacitive screen allows the device to function even if the screen is damaged