ICP Electronics Australia announces the release of IEI Technology's embedded system with Intel H61 processor, the TANK-820-H61.
The TANK-820-H61 embedded system features a 2nd generation Intel Core low-power desktop processor, on-board 2GB DDR3 memory and 1 x DDR3 SO-DIMM slot, supporting up to 10GB memory. Flexible PCI/PCIe expansion slots in the TANK-820-H61 satisfy customisation needs.
With dual PCIe GbE LAN and RS-232/422/485 serial ports, the TANK-820-H61 provides powerful communication performance and is ideal for high-speed network applications. The TANK-820-H61 embedded system is designed with functions and protection suited to the transportation industry.
Key features of TANK-820-H61 embedded systems:
- Accepts wide range DC power input, 9V ~ 24V, allowing it to be powered anywhere
- Easy-to-install, hot-swappable fan module ensures that a PCI/PCIe expansion card with high power consumption can operate in high temperature
- I/O options include 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x SATA 3Gb/s port, 2 x GbE LAN ports, 1 x VGA port, 1 x DVI-I port, 1 x line-out and 1 x mic-in connector
- Operates efficiently and reliably in harsh industrial environments
- Resists strong vibrations
- Can be used as a core computer on moving objects