ICP Electronics Australia announces the release of IEI Technology's PCIE-H610, a range of full sized PICMG 1.3 CPU cards designed for high-performance graphics applications.
Suitable for use in digital signage, graphic design and media processing segments, the PCIE-H610 is a full sized PICMG 1.3 graphics grade solution supporting an LGA1155 Intel Core i7/i5/i3/ Pentium/ Celeron processor.
The CPU cards also feature a dual-channel 1333/1066MHz DDR3/ DDR3L SDRAM, which can store up to 16GB of memory.
Key features of the PICMG CPU cards:
- Increased connectivity with 2 x RS-232, RS-422/485, 4 x SATA 3GB, LPT, FDD, and a 6-pin wafer for KB/MS
- 8 x USB 2.0 ports
- IEI One Key Recovery solution allows rapid OS backup and recovery
- TPM V1.2 hardware security function supported by TPM module for increased security
- Software programmable card supports 1~255-second system reset
- Intel HD Graphics technology allows integration of high-performance graphics and media processing