Designed for scalability and cost optimisation, the new SBC series features Intel H61 Express Chipset and 2nd generation Intel Core processor, allowing one DIMM per channel of DDR3 1333MHz.
The KINO-AH611 SBCs are integrated with Intel HD Graphics technology to deliver high-performance graphics and media processing without a graphics card.
Key features of KINO-AH611 Mini-ITX single board computers:
- TPM V1.2 hardware security support provided by the TPM module
- Dual-channel 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM DIMM supports up to 16GB memory
- Supports LGA1155 Intel Core i7/i5/i3/ Pentium/Celeron CPU
- Supports dual-channel DDR3 SDRAM up to 16GB 1333/1066MHz
- Dual VGA and dual HDMI interface support dual independent display
- I/O options include 2 x RS-232 ports, 1 x PS/2 keyboard connector, 1 x 6-pin wafer for KB/MS, 8 x USB 2.0 ports, and 3 x SATA 3Gb/s
- IEI’s unique One Key Recovery solution enables system recovery with a single click