ICP Electronics Australia introduces the new interactive bedside station (IBS) medical computer from IEI Technology.
The IBS-19A is an interactive bedside station medical computer designed with unique features to improve both patient experience and clinical efficiency. Feature highlights include the high performance computing capability of Intel Core processor with 2 x 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM SO-DIMMs, as well as a unique LED dash light design.
The IBS-19A offers hospitals endless possibilities in bedside entertainment, patient care and clinical management.
The 19” bedside station combines bedside infotainment and point-of-care function with an attractive appearance and ease of use in a cost-effective package. The seamless front panel comes with 5-wire resistive touch and anti-bacterial housing, and the front card reader has a 45-degree insert angle to prevent unexpected liquid drops.
Key features of IBS-19A interactive bedside station medical computers:
- High-performance Intel H61 chipset and 2nd generation Intel Core processor for system stability and clinical efficiency
- PACSmate LED dash light system simulation software for quick and easy configuration and preview of the light script
- Equipped with API software for easy integration of all control commands to any specific healthcare application software
- Integrated with high-brightness LED dash light system to maximise flexibility
- Offers unlimited possibilities for visual notification in patient bedside, patient room facility and nursing station environment