ICP Electronics Australia announces the release of the HDCS-2U and HDCS-4U, IEI Technology's 2U and 4U rack-mounted H.264 real-time video servers.
Designed to support HDMI 1080p 60fps real-time video recording by hardware compression SoC, the HDCS-2U and HDCS-4U video servers come with Intel Core i7 processor and 4GB/8GB 1333MHz DDR3 memory to deliver advanced data transmission.
The HDCS-2U and HDCS-4U are video processing systems for video/audio recording in 1080p 60fps from 6Mbps to 30Mbps bit rate, making them ideal for multiple applications such as video monitoring and log systems, distance education with high quality streaming technology, sport and game broadcasting, and highway traffic status monitoring.
The HDCS-2U supports up to 12 x channels of 1080p 60fps video streaming while the HDCS-4U supports 32 x channels of video streaming.
Key features of HDCS-2U and HDCS-4U video servers:
- Built-in 500GB HDD plus 1-3 x 5.25" expansion bays for extra HDD data storage capability
- Up to 32 x channels of HDMI input supporting real-time recording in H.264/AVC High Profile Level 4.2 format
- MPEG-1 Layer II standard used for audio compression at 256kbps
- Provides real-time encoding for high-density video recording applications
- Allows Intel Core processors to decode video streams for video analytic applications