Both panel PCs feature 2nd generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processor technology and the Intel H61 Express Chipset, allowing one DIMM per channel of DDR3 1333MHz.
The new AFOLUX GEN II series panel PCs, AFL2-17A-H61 and AFL2-W19A-H61 are designed for scalability and cost optimisation. Advanced features also include integrated EM/Mifare RFID reader, 9~36V DC wide voltage input, LED dash system for eye-catching notification, and light fanless temperature management.
Key features of AFOLUX GEN II series panel PCs:
- Programmable colourful LED light bar
- 2nd Generation Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3, Pentium and Celeron processor
- Two 204-pin DDR3 SO-DIMM slot (system max. 16GB) preinstalled with 4GB (2GB x 2)
- Projected capacitive touchscreen and 5-wire resistive type touch screen supported
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2T2R high speed wireless
- EM or Mifare RFID reader
- Built-in 1.3M pixels webcam with AF, AE and AWB capabilities
- Built-in two 2W speakers and microphone
- IP64 compliant front panel
- Auto dimming control
- Light fanless design
- K-type temperature sensor
- Wide range 9~36 VDC input