ICP Electronics Australia announces the release of ICP DAS I-87017ZW 10/20-channel analogue input modules with high voltage protection for industrial and automation applications.
I-87017ZW analogue input modules are ideal for industrial applications such as industrial automation, building automation, food and beverage systems, semiconductor fabrication and control systems.
The new I-87017ZW analogue input modules include 10 differential or 20 single-ended analogue input channels, and also provide a programmable input range on all analogue inputs.
Key features of the I-87017ZW analogue input modules:
- Each input can be configured for an individual range to provide 240Vrms high voltage protection and 50mA over-current protection at 110VDC/VAC
- Voltage and current inputs are jumper selectable
- Adjustable sampling rate, available in either fast or normal mode
- Offers per-channel open wire detection for 4 ~ 20mA inputs, providing 4 KV ESD protection as well as 3000VDC intra-module isolation
- Communication programmable Dual Watchdog timer
- Wide operating temperature range of -25ºC ~ +75ºC
- LED displays power-on and also indicates communication activity