ICP Electronics Australia announces the release of IEI Technology's award-winning 10.4" Mobile Clinic Assistant, ICEFIRE.
ICEFIRE 10.4” Mobile Clinic Assistant is IEI Technology’s latest range of tablet PCs designed to increase medical quality, safety and efficiency in healthcare environments.
The ICEFIRE 10.4" Mobile Clinic Assistant is a compact tablet PC integrated with advanced data acquisition and wireless technologies that allow healthcare professionals to provide real-time point-of-care treatment for both indoor and outdoor medical cases.
Based on the Intel Atom D525 dual core platform and powered by Windows 7 embedded, the compact tablet PCs feature a lightweight and ergonomic design as well as dual hot swappable batteries in addition to seamless wireless communication and advanced data acquisition technologies customised to aid healthcare facilities in providing high quality point-of-care service.
Key features of ICEFIRE 10.4” Mobile Clinic Assistant:
- IP64 compliant front panel for rugged applications
- Integrated 1D/2D barcode reader, RFID reader and digital camera for advanced data acquisition
- Built-in fingerprint reader and optional smart card reader for security and access control
- Seamless wireless communication with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and 3.75 G wireless connectivity
- Medical-grade certified PC with antibacterial housing
- Optional docking station with multifunctional extensions and applications