ICP Electronics Australia announces the release of the I-87024UW/I-87028UW, a 4/8-channel 16-bit isolated source-type voltage or current output module by ICPDAS.
A source-type analogue output module that includes 4/8 single-ended analogue output channels, I-87024UW/I-87028UW provides options for setting power-on and safe values. It also provides a programmable analogue output range (0 ~ 5 V, +/-5 V, 0 ~ 10 V, +/-10 V, +4 ~ +20 mA or 0 ~ +20 mA), and each analogue output can be configured for an individual range.
The new current output modules are ideal for use in applications such as building automation, factory automation, machine automation, remote maintenance, remote diagnostics, and testing equipment.
Key features of I-87024UW/I-87028UW current output modules:
- Output value for each channel can be set to be stored before the module is powered down, allowing the last output value to be restored when the module is re-started
- Options for voltage or current output of the I-87028UW are selectable via jumpers
- Also features per-channel open wire detection for +4 ~ +20 mA output
- 4 KV ESD protection
- 2500 VDC intra-module isolation
- RF immunity level matches IEC 61000-4-3 standard