ICP Electronics Australia presents the new ET-7017-10 and PET-7017-10 web-based Ethernet I/O modules from ICP DAS.
The new Ethernet I O modules feature a built-in web server, which allows for remote configuration for I/O monitoring and control by using a regular web browser. Remote control is as easy as surfing the Internet.
Engineers can also easily create dynamic and attractive web pages for I/O monitoring and I/O control purposes, thanks to the web HMI function in the Ethernet modules that eliminates the need for programming or HTML skills.
Key features of the ET-7017-10/ PET-7017-10 Ethernet I/O modules:
- Easy and safe access for users anytime and from anywhere
- Supports the Modbus/TCP protocol that ensures perfect integration with SCADA software
- Sampling rate is changeable with fast mode and normal mode available
- Has qualification for 4 kV ESD protection as well as 3000 VDC intra-module isolation
- PET-7017-10 features PoE enabling data transmission through an Ethernet cable
- Ethernet cable eliminates unnecessary wires in the field
- ET-7017-10 is a 16-bit, 10-channel differential or 20-channel single-ended analogue input module that provides programmable input range on all analogue channels
- Each analogue channel has 240 Vrms high overvoltage protection jumper selectable for voltage or current input