ICP Electronics Australia have introduced the uIBX-200-VX800, an ultra-compact, fanless media system. The uIBX-200’s compact design makes it suitable for most field installations. At 120mm x 125mm x 44.4mm in physical size, the uIBX-200 is roughly the size of a CD case, and can be mounted through VESA behind an LCD monitor.
This tiny system comes with the VIA VX800 processor which is an all-in-one, highly integrated digital media IGP chipset featuring the video, graphics and connectivity performance in a single chip. With a 1GHz processor, 1GB DDR2 SODIMM RAM, 4x USB ports, 1x LAN, 1x VGA port, 2x COM ports as well as audio and microphone ports, the uIBX-200, compact fanless machine is suitable for a wide range of applications.
Following are the features of the uIBX-200 compact fanless machines:
- SSD Compact Flash II (no hard drive)
- Ultra compact, ultra low power fanless embedded box
- VIA Eden ULV 1GHz/500MHz processor with VX800 chipset
- Double side VESA75 mounting design
- Optional 802.11b/g wireless