ICP Electronics Australia has announced the release of the IMK-571R, a space-saving mini-kiosk specially designed for slim front-end information access and customer interaction within a retail environment.
Features of the information access mini-kiosk:
- PoE (Power-Over-Ethernet) and low thermal design
- RMI Alchemy MAE multimedia platform
- multimedia support including most available video and audio types.
- IMK-571R offers a miniSD slot with default 2GB miniSD card
- wired or unwired network connectivity
- Data, multimedia content and applications can be managed via the embedded LAN, WLAN or RS-232 connection or miniSD card
- comes with Windows CE 5.0 Operating System
- Built-in web server and built-in Remote Desktop Connection Thin Client support
- IMK specific utilities