These industrial panel PCs are designed to allow use in applications in extreme industrial or weather conditions, featuring:
- a heavy-duty, rust resistant chassis
- aluminium IP66 compliant front panel; and
- expanded operating temperature of -20 to 60°C.
PPC-5150A-H61 industrial panel PCs also feature Dual gigabit Ethernet, and provide for versatile mounting options in the form of either panel, wall, rack or stand mounting.
The PPC drive bay supports a CF Type II Solid State Drive, with an optional mSATA. Expansion includes either 1 x PCI slot or 1 x PCIe slot, plus 1 x PCIe Mini card.
Each panel PC is supplied with a built-in AC/DC power supply, eliminating the need for an external power adapter and saving precious work space.
The user friendly design of these PCs also boasts:
- an easily accessible AT/ATX power switch
- a CMOS reset button which enables the user to restore default system settings and quickly update the BIOS; and
- a CF slot on the bottom panel for easy access.