The AFOLUX GEN II 15.6" wide modular expansion panel PCs are modular all-in-one systems that allow multiple expansion module boards to be connected via a common interface, making them extremely functional and versatile.
The new AFOLUX GEN II touch screen panel PCs are easy to expand and simple to upgrade thanks to the diverse expansion modules that readily extend application capabilities.
The onboard function modules ensure system reliability, a factor that is especially critical in delivery and transportation applications.
AFOLUX GEN II panel PCs feature a 15-inch resistive touch screen with a built-in webcam and digital microphone.
Key features of AFOLUX GEN II panel PCs
- IP64 rated front panel makes the system resistant to dust and water
- Attractive flat-bezel design makes the screen easy to clean
- Slim chassis is only 5cm deep ensuring that the system is a perfect fit for most public environments
- Onboard function modules ensure system reliability
- 15-inch resistive touch screen has a resolution of 1366x768, featuring built-in 1.3MP webcam and digital microphone
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth connectivity
- Intel Atom processor N270 1.6GHz CPU
- AMD ASB L325 dual core 1.5 GHz CPU
- Suitable for self-service and interactive environments
The ability to add expansion modules to the AFOLUX GEN II modular panel PC’s mainboard facilitates simple expansion for system storage, PCI Express, parallel, serial and USB interface functions.