ICP Electronics Australia announces the release of the TPD-28X-W TouchPAD from ICP DAS.
The TPD-28X-W is a series of tiny HMI touch screens specifically designed for building and home automation applications. The TouchPAD allows users to create needs-specific programs to suit their lifestyle or business.
Key features of TPD-28X-W TouchPADs:
- Each unit is equipped with a high resolution 2.8" TFT colour touch screen featuring a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels
- Fits in regular electrical wall-mount outlets
- Variety of I/O module combinations such as RS-485 only, RS-485 plus USB, Ethernet (10/100 Mbps) only, or Ethernet (10/100 Mbps) plus USB
- Optional PoE feature
- Optional memory expansion up to 16MB SDRAM or up to 8MB Flash memory
- IP65-rated aesthetic front panel offers superior splash and dust resistance
- Suitable for upgrading to intelligent control pads
- Free developing tool, Ladder Designer from HMIWorks
- Supports C/C++ language
- Excellent cost/performance ratio