IEI (ICP Electronics Inc.), distributed in Australia by ICP Electronics Australia has announced the release of the ECW-281B/B2-D525 fanless embedded systems.
The fanless embedded systems are equipped with Intel Atom D525 1.8GHz processors that utilise hyperthreading-technology to maintain four virtual cores, enabling several processes to run simultaneously with less power consumption than non-Atom Dual Core CPUs.
Key features of ECW-281B-D525 fanless embedded systems:
- Supports up to 2GB high performance DDR3 RAM
- Features WLAN 802.11 b/g/n support, 4x USB, 2x PCIe LAN, 6x COM and 1x VGA port
- Alternatively, offers 5x COM and 2x VGA ports
- 1x 2.5” SATA Drive Bay and 1x Compact Flash II slot along with space for 1 x 2.5" SATA HDD
- Can be expanded using additional modules connected via its PCIe slot
- Wide operating temperature from -20ºC to +65ºC
The ECW-281B/B2-D525 embedded PCs offer flexible mounting options such as VESA, wall-mount and DIN rail mount.