ICP Electronics Australia introduces a new line of compact, yet rugged industrial-grade cellular VPN routers that enable mobile Internet access from any GPRSG, 3G or 3.5G USB modem to the local area network.
ORing's IR-711UB industrial cellular VPN routers enable convenient, secure and reliable networking.
Featuring a wide operating temperature tolerance, the IR-711UB cellular VPN routers can be installed in space-tight indoor locations that may be subject to extreme temperature conditions such as public buses and various in-vehicle applications.
Key features of IR-711UB cellular VPN routers:
- Supports HTTPS and VPN for secure internet browsing and virtual network
- SSL technology ensures well-encrypted data transmission
- IP filters and MAC filters for full control of Internet security
- NAT feature provides seamless links between different IP addresses
- Sends out warnings to network devices during power or link failure
- Includes 1x10/100Base-T(X) and 1 x USB 2.0 port
- Space-saving IP30 housing
- Wide temperature tolerance of -20ºC to +70ºC
- DIN-rail mounting option allows installation in in-vehicle applications
- Backward compatible with 56K modems
The IR-711UB industrial cellular VPN routers offer network expansion options when used in conjunction with other compatible devices allowing the operator to add more users or devices, or share USB modem Internet access via wired or wireless networks.