The KINO-G410 and IMBA-G412ISA single board computers feature an Intel G41 chipset designed to handle high computing and visual workloads. This feature enables the SBCs to deliver advanced video and graphics performance while maintaining power efficiency.
The Intel G41 series also features DDR3 support, transferring data at twice the rate of DDR2 to improve data delivery with less data loss and fewer delays.
Advancements in video performance and transferring efficiency enhance the visual experience while delivering supreme video performance for industrial automation and security networking applications.
Key features of the KINO-G410 single board computers
- Mini-ITX motherboard supporting socket LGA775 Intel Core2 Extreme/Quad/Duo and Celeron processors with a Front Side Bus (FSB) up to 1333MHz
- Dual channel DDR3 800/1066MHz memory ensures faster data transfer while minimising data loss
- TPM V1.2 hardware security function is supported by the built-in TPM module
- VGA and LVDS interfaces provide dual-display capability
- LVDS is supported by the VGA-LVDS-R10 converter board and supports resolutions up to 1920x1080
Key features of the IMBA-G412ISA single board computers
- ATX motherboard supporting a 45nm LGA775 Intel Core2 Duo/Core2 Quad CPU with up to FSB 1333MHz
- Built-in Intel GMA X4500 enables excellent graphics performance
- Supports dual channel DDR3 800/1066MHz memory up to 8GB
- Expansion slot supports a combination of either five PCI and one ISA or four PCI and two ISA slots
- Highly capable industrial control system
The One Key Recovery software system is included with IEI’s SBCs, eliminating the frustration of system recovery after an unexpected system failure, by restoring to a previously made backup with a single click.