IEI (ICP Electronics Inc), distributed in Australia by ICP Electronics Australia has announced the release of the AFOLUX-4 Series 8"-15" All-in-One In-Wall Mount Panel PC.
AFOLUX-4 Series all-in-one panel PCs enable the integration of all household electronics for centralised control on a smart home concept. Household appliances and functions can be automated, allowing lighting, appliances, air-conditioning, security systems, monitoring systems, telephones, intercoms and anything with remote control capabilities to be centrally controlled.
The AFOLUX 4-series in-wall mount panel PC has a user-friendly interface and the powerful features necessary for centralised control of an automated household or building.
Key Features of AFOLUX 4-Series Panel PC
- In-wall mechanism and VESA mount kit allows for easy and complete installation in just minutes
- Screen sizes range from 8" to 15" to fit the requirements of the application environment
- Interchangeable faceplates match any home colour scheme
- Incorporates an Intel Atom processor N270, delivering cool and quiet operation within the home without compromising on performance
- Suitable for multimedia-capable applications
- Screen brightness adjusts automatically to changing ambient light conditions
- Built-in CMOS camera, digital microphone and speakers are ideal for multimedia and video conferencing
With both wired and wireless networking capabilities, the AFOLUX-4 Series ensures uninterrupted networking, allowing real-time transmission of information.
Wireless devices such as PDAs, mobile phones, headphones, keyboards and mice can connect through the Bluetooth interface.
The optional IR receiver senses when someone is in the room, and adjusts the temperature, music, TV or any other device to the individual's preferences.