The AVL-3000 advanced auto data server provides a complete vehicle management solution for commercial applications such as supply chain management, vehicle and asset tracking, security and monitoring, access control and authentication, and vehicle data collection.
Based on the latest Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz CPU and pre-installed with Windows Embedded Standard 7, AVL-3000 offers high performance and low power consumption.
Key features of AVL-3000 advanced auto data servers:
- High performance and low power consumption Intel Atom N2600 CPU
- Wide operating and storage temperature range to withstand vehicle environments
- Built-in HSUPA/GPRS/GSM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth for advanced wireless communication
- Built-in GPS with dead reckoning support for improved location accuracy
- Supports On-Board Diagnostics (OBD-II/J1939/FMS)
- Built-in VGA output and NTSC/PAL/SECAM video capture with software compression support
- Optional UHF RFID reader with antenna support for long range applications