ICP Electronics Australia introduces a new robust range of industrial panel PCs with touchscreens for rugged applications.
The PPC-5150A/5170A/5190A-G41 touchscreen panel PCs are available in a 15”-19” size range with each PPC featuring a heavy-duty, rust-resistant chassis and an aluminium IP65 compliant front panel.
Powered by the high performance Intel Core2 Extreme/Quad/Duo and Celeron processor, the panel PC series supports up to 1333MHz FSB with Intel G41 chipset while the system memory supports dual-channel DDR3 DIMM up to 4GB.
The PPC-5150A/5170A/5190A-G41 series also features dual gigabit Ethernet and offers a versatile mounting solution in the form of panel, wall, rack or stand mounting options.
The CPU in these panel PCs offers an easy upgrade option from existing platforms such as the Intel 945G 65nm dual core processor to Intel 65nm/45nm quad core extreme performance platforms, allowing users to meet the growing demand for more performance without the need to rebuild the entire system.
The PPC touch driver supports secondary display touch function by using a VGA and RS-232 cable. A 1x PCI/PCIe expansion slot is provided for add-on cards such as a Capture Card, Data Acquisition and Control, Ethernet, Communication and Motion Control Cards.
Key features of PPC-5150A/5170A/5190A-G41 series panel PCs:
- Built-in AC/DC power supply eliminates the need for an external power adapter, saving precious work space
- Easily accessible AT/ATX power switch
- CMOS reset button enables the user to restore default system settings and quickly update the BIOS
- CF slot on the bottom panel allows easy access and comes with a secure panel for securing the card in public environments
- 15”~19” robust panel PC with touchscreen
- Heavy-duty design with anti-rust chassis and aluminium IP65 compliant front panel
- Powered by high performance Intel Core2 Extreme/Quad/Duo and Celeron processor
- Supports up to 1333 MHz FSB with Intel G41 chipset
- System memory supports dual-channel DDR3 DIMM up to 4 GB
- Offers one expansion slot for PCI/PCIex1 add-on cards
- Dual gigabit Ethernet
- Versatile panel/wall/rack/stand mounting options
- IEI One Key Recovery solution allows user to create rapid OS backup and recovery