ICP Digital Signage have released the VW-E122 2x2 Matrix Video Wall Controller. A video wall is a group of smaller displays tiled together in a matrix to create one large display.
The VW-E122 2x2 Matrix Video Wall Controller can be more cost effective than purchasing one large format display. It drives the content over multiple screens.
The VWBOX-E122 supports four (2x2) LCD monitors. The Video Wall Controller receives and displays the image on any size LCD monitor with its selectable display mode. The VWBOX-E122 supports a maximum resolution up to 1920x1200 per display.
The compact fanless box is suitable for installation in many digital signage applications such as hospitality, retail and infotainment.
Key features of the VW-E122 2x2 Matrix Video Wall Controller:
- Fanless design
- Provides one image source input (DVI/VGA/component) and four DVI outputs to four (2 x 2) monitors
- Supports various display modes
- Supports up to 1920x1200 pixel input/output per display
- OSD/remote control functions for display mode selection, output resolution selection and border mask enable/disable and frame width adjustment
- RS-232 communication for remote control
- Easily DIY