ICP Digital Signage have released the DSPC-LXQ1300 Fanless Digital Signage PC. This model is a slim-line VIA based computer that has been designed for signage applications where limited space is an issue.
Fitted with a VIA 1.6GHz ULV Eden processor and 512MB memory, it can perform well in low to medium end signage applications. Interfaces include 4x USB, 1x VGA, 1x Serial, 10/100 LAN, Compact Flash Socket and Optional WiFi. This Digital Signage PC is supplied with an 80GB hard disk and optional Windows XP Pro, or XP Embedded on the hard disk. An optional VESA mounting kit is available separately.
The DSPC-LXQ1300 is a fanless slim-line VIA based Digital Signage PC for a wide variety of low-end signage applications. It is supplied with a ULV VIA Eden 1.6GHz CPU, 512MB RAM, 80GB hard disk and WiFi, with optional Windows XP Pro, or XP Embedded.
The specifications of the Digital Signage PC include:
- CPU On-board VIA ULV Eden 1.6GHz CPU
- Chipset: VIA CX700M + VT1211
- System Memory: Max 1GB DDR2, fitted with 512MB DDR2
- VGA Controller: Integrated CX700M, supports MPEG-2/4 and WMV9 Video Acceleration
- Video Mode: Supports Landscape only
- LAN Realtek RTL100C 10/100, RJ-45
- USB: 4 Ports USB2.0
- COM: 1 x RS232
- Hard Disk: 80GB 2.5" Fitted
- Fanless: Yes
- ROHS: Yes
- Audio: AC 97 Codec
- Indication: Power LED, HDD LED
- Switches: Power
- Power: 12VDC, 60W adapter supplied
- Dimensions: 257W x 25H x 182D
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C