ICP Digital Signage is exhibiting NDSP-500 at CeBit 2007 in Sydney. The NDSP-500 is a turnkey digital signage solution that allows the user to design, edit, schedule, transfer and broadcast the creative marketing messages onto LCD, CRT or plasma displays.
The NDSP series is suitable for use in universities, retail shops, restaurants, gyms, bars, clubs, hotels, offices, kindergartens and trade shows.
Advantages of the NDSP-500 include:
- Multi zone layout supporting full spectrum of media formats
- Flexible scheduling arrangement to convey the right message to a specific target audience
- Realtime video/audio input
- Allows 1:1 display with any size of CRT, LCD or plasma screens
- Store content in the CF card, USB disk or hard drive
- Update content by CF card or over the LAN (wired or wireless)
- Supports both portrait and landscape display modes
Supporting one of the comprehensive ranges of resolutions and video output modes, the NDSP-500 perfectly matches all kinds of displays with DVI, AV-video, S-video, VGA and component output modes, providing maximum freedom of choice.
Furthermore, with the intuitive iDS designer software provided with the NDSP-500, users can quickly and easily create and customise playlists and schedules to present specific information to the right people at the right time.
The NDSP-500 has optional wireless LAN allowing users to update the media content without the need for any CAT5 cabling.