IBS Australia was awarded the IBM System i ISV Partner of the Year at the IBM Business Partner Summit 2007 that was held in Melbourne on 9th August and in Sydney on 15th August.
The IBM System i ISV Partner of the Year award is presented to the ISV that has the highest overall performance across 5 key aspects:
- The number of ISV application wins which result in a new System i sale that brings a new System i customer
- The overall ISV influenced System i revenue which includes install base upgrades driven by application activity
- The ISVs pro-activeness and capability to plan and execute co-marketing initiatives which generate demand
- The level of loyalty to the System i platform
- The overall collaboration with IBM in engaging opportunities
Last year, IBS Australia was presented an award by IBM for the fastest implementation on the IBM i Series.
This was specifically for the implementation of the IDSe42 system within 3 months for IBS’ customer Kia Motors Australia.
The IBM Business Partner Summit is held annually to update IBM’s business partners on its various programs and incentives.
At this year’s Summit, IBM emphasised their commitment to Business Partners in the mid-market and also outlined their strategy for targeting small and medium businesses (SMBs).