IBS Australia will sponsor the Gartner Symposium ITxpo which will be held at the Sydney Exhibition & Convention Centre. IBS Australia will be present at one of the solution provider sessions. As a lead up to the event, IBS Australia have launched a new article series titled, ‘5 Keys for maximising your ROI through optimal ERP performance’.
Gartner provide leading research, insights and advice on IT strategies to enterprises and organisations. In the Gartner Symposium ITxpo, IBS Australia will share their experience in developing ERP solutions for wholesalers and distributors.
IBS Australia have helped customers to experience real benefits and value from their ERP system and can offer valuable insights from these case studies.
In line with the theme of the Gartner Symposium 2008, “IT in the Business. The Business of IT”, the article series focuses on building the business case for an ERP replacement strategy, tips for selecting an ERP solution and technology partner, various practices for implementations, maximising business benefits and ROI from an ERP investment and aligning IT with business requirements and strategy.
‘5 Keys for maximising your ROI through optimal ERP performance’ is a 5-part series based on a review and compilation of research reports and practical experiences of ERP consultants.
The five articles in the series are:
- Charting the course of success for your technology investment
- Managing the total cost of ownership – What you need to know
- 7 essential criteria for selecting your ERP solution & Technology partner
- ERP Implementations: Critical failure factors, Classic mistakes and best practices
- Maximising the business benefits and return on your IT investments