Sensor THC torch height control system from Hypertherm Westgate
The Sensor THC is a full featured torch height control system from Hypertherm Westgate . It is designed to integrate with their shape cutting controls.
Sensor THC torch height controls feature advances in system integration and hardware reliability. It is an easy to use height control system that can significantly improve the productivity shape cutting operations.
Features of Sensor THC torch height control system:
- A built-in test for easy hook-up, system test, and configuration.
- Automatic retry on arc transfer error
- Initial height sense can be done with ohmic contact or position error stall detection
- Manual or full automatic height control
- Auto Arc Voltage Set
- Preflow during IHS
- Complete servo loop adjustments including proportional, integral, derivative, and feed-forward gains
- Arc voltage range 50-300 VDC in 0.5 volt increments