ArcGlide torch height controls from Hypertherm Westgate use Hypertherm’s proprietary techniques to continuously sample arc voltage and automatically adjust arc voltage for proper torch height over the life of the consumables. They can do all this without any operator input.
ArcGlide torch height controls deliver optimal cut quality, improved productivity and reduced operating costs for plasma cutting applications, including True Hole Technology.
They are offered in CNC integrated (with Hypernet communication) and stand alone configurations and they deliver several benefits with only minimal operator intervention needed.
Benefits of ArcGlide torch height controls:
- Optimal consumable life and superior cut quality through arc voltage sampling and control
- Extremely robust mechanics for high reliability, backed by a two year warranty
- True Hole technology capable for HyPerformance Plasma HPRXD installations
- Up to 100% improvement in parts cut per hour by minimizing cut-to-cut cycle time
- Installation using Hypernet, which simplifies operation and reduces installation time for single and multi-torch applications