Available now from Hylec Controls , the Wolpert UH930 is a universal hardness tester that displays hardness values for all common hardness test procedures.
The Wolpert UH930 universal hardness tester features a closed-loop load system which eliminates overshoot and combines a fully-automatic controlled test cycle with a broad load range from 1 - 250 kgF.
The quick access buttons on the user friendly operating panel allow operators access to 99 different test programs for all hardness scales (HR, HB, and HV).
In compliance with ISO standards, each program can be set up with user-defined test parameters, including test force, application time, conversion, and shape correction.
The intuitive user interface and one-touch operation ensures an efficient and reliable test process, while the interchangeable objectives, which range from 20X - 140X, allows for testing in a variety of applications.
Applications for the Wolpert UH930 universal hardness tester include:
- hardness for castings and forging
- for flat and cylindrical work pieces
- automotive and Aerospace component certification
- laboratory measurement and testing
- sample testing or quality control testing
- steel non ferrous metals
- cemented carbide, ceramics and stainless steel.