Hylec Controls presents Wance hydrostatic and burst testing machines designed for high accuracy, reliability, precision and stability.
HTM Type A model is specially designed for hydrostatic and burst tests of thermoplastic pipes and fittings. These machines can be configured with nominated precision pressure transducer ranges for maximum testing pressures of 10Mpa, 16Mpa, 20Mpa and 30Mpa.
The Wance HTM hydrostatic and burst testing machines conform to the following testing standards: GB/T 6111, GB/T 15560, GB/T 18997.1, GB/T 18997.2, ISO1167, EN921, ASTM F1335 and ASTM D1598.
Key features of HTM hydrostatic and burst testing machines:
- Advanced OMRON PLC specially designed for industrial use offers closed loop control of working pressure and pressure compensation with high reliability and stability
- Imported components such as precision pressure transducer, electromagnetic valve, accumulator, electro-magnetic valve, and electric pump ensure high reliability and precision
- Accumulator imported from Germany for pressure compensation reduces working time of motor and pressurising system, improves pressurising system life and ensures pressure accuracy
- Imported electric pump ensures high stability and reliability, and improves accuracy of pressurising speed and control
- Water filter provides high precision filtering with big flow rate and stainless mesh
- Stainless SS316 piping system permits high reliability and durability