Walk-In stability rooms, brought to you by Hylec , are used to test and store a wide range of products in specific temperature and/or humidity conditions. Applications include, but are not limited to, shelf life testing, stability testing, pharmaceutical, packaging, life science, biomedical storage, research, and more.
Stability rooms are available in temperature and/or humidity with a temperature range of -20°C to 60°C and optional humidity from 10% to 95%. These rooms are designed with ceiling mounted conditioning systems and modular panel construction utilizing 4” polyurethane-foamed panels. These rooms are designed with stainless steel interior and white embossed exterior. All CSZ stability rooms meet ICH Q1A guidelines.
Each conditioning system is tested before shipment. Our factory-trained service team can also assist with the assembly, start-up and training of your new environmental room. Validation protocol and on-site IQ/OQ/PQ are alos available.
Features & Benefits:
- CSZ EZT-560i Touch Screen Controller is designed to save chamber programming and setup time. Removable USB I-stick simplifies access to profile, data, alarm, and audit trail files. The controller also includes three levels of security access, password entry system with password aging and authentication.
- High/Low product temperature alarms
- Stainless Steel Interior
- White Embossed or aluminum scratch/rust resistant Exterior
- One 48" wide x 78" high Door with one (1) 14” wide x 24” high Heated Viewing Window
- Two Interior Vapor Proof Lights
- Humidity water filtration system is included to filter impurities and protect your chamber interior
- An electronic humidity sensor is used on all humidity models for accuracy and minimal maintenance
- Integral Air-Cooled Condenser
- Easy move-in and assembly