The Series 600 Rockwell testing machines are versatile, user-friendly, and provide solution for accurate Rockwell hardness scale testing, at production for quality assurance or in physical labs. The WOLPERT WILSON hardness testing Series 600MRD, available from Hylec Controls , is a motorised version with digital reading and output.
A full range of sizes and models can accommodate all test scale requirements and applications. Both digital and analogue versions are available. The accuracy of the Series 600MRD is conforming to EN-ISO 6508, ASTM E-18 and JIS standards. All testers come with full WOLPERT test certificate and a package of standard accessories.
Following are the features of WOLPERT WILSON hardness testing Series 600MRD:
- Easy WOLPERT+ menu for safe & sound operation
- Test all Rockwell regular or superficial scales
- Direct load selection
- Large working space of 170mm or 340mm (extended version L)
- Hardness value, statistics and conversions on backlit display
- Built-in thermal printer and data output
- Automatically corrected hardness value for cylindrical products
- Language selection
- Clamping nose for stabilised testing (optional)