Automatic vicat needle devices, available from Hylec Controls , for cement are according to EN 196-3 for gypsum/building plasters. It is according to EN 13279-2 for additives and according to EN 480.
Automatic vicat needle device has an easy control over a weather-proof membrane keyboard with six control buttons, menu controlled LCD, 2-line, for reading the test standard and residual time indication recording built in up over writing reel fix programmable test geometries according to the standards.
The automatic vicat needle device has the following capabilities:
- EN 196 - stiffness begin till 90 penetrations
- EN 196 - stiffness end till 26 penetrations
- EN 196 - standard shore till 22 penetrations
- Free programmable plunge-in times: 1 to 99 seconds
- Free programmable holding times: 15 to 9999 seconds
- Data can be saved for 20 test operations of test geometry - penetrations, plunge-in- and holding times