Hylec Controls presents an automated range of hardness testers designed for powerful load application, safety and user-friendly operation.
The Tukon 3100 automated Knoop/Vickers hardness tester offers a powerful load application range of 50 gf - 10 kgF, patent pending safety collision technology, and industry-leading advanced optics, a combination that allows the precision instrument to meet virtually any Knoop/Vickers testing requirement.
An innovative digital zoom stepping feature provides a wide magnification range while the long working distance objectives and high accuracy automated stage provide the basis for a truly powerful test system.
All components and software are completely designed, manufactured and integrated by Wilson Hardness.
Key features of Tukon 3100 automated Knoop/Vickers hardness testers:
- Safety collision control (patent pending)
- Fast motorised stage with 5 μm or better accuracy
- Imbedded PC control and external USB ports
- Microscope quality optics, long working distance objectives
- Integrated 15” touch screen
- Touch-friendly intuitive user interface
- CHD analysis
- Comprehensive graphing
- Automatic quit value
- Return and re-measure capabilities
- Data export to Excel or PDF
- Automatic test, measure, save, and export
- Automatic image analysis
- Automatic image focusing
- Variable brightness, contrast, and illumination
- Three-level password protected user system
- Traverse interrupt and resume
- Virtual joystick for motorised sample traversing
- Steels, non-ferrous metals, IC wafer
- Thin plastics, metallic foils, plating, coatings, surface layers, laminated metals
- Effect of heat treatment
- Hardness depths of carburised layer
- Cemented carbide, ceramics
- Hardness resulting from welding or deposition